Are you making these common mistakes on your adult dating profile?
- Uploading the wrong type of photo: Your profile photo is the first thing anyone sees so choosing the right one is vital! It should be a good photo but also a good likeness of you and accurate. It should be recent and not Photoshopped. Try and upload a selection of photos. Casual, smart, seductive. Avoid uploading photos that contain other people in it.
- Being too ‘average’. Everyone likes going out and being with their friends… but what makes you special? Be interesting and try and paint a picture of who you are and what makes you different.
- Telling porkies. When you lie you will probably eventually be found out. Everyone shaves a few inches here and add add a few inches there but dont go over the top. No one likes a time waster or a liar.
- Blank profile. A blank profile will just get ignored. It’s the next worst thing to having no photo. You’re either boring, lazy or fake. Make an effort!
- Writing a novel. At the same time no one wants to read a novel of a bio so keep it short and sweet and interesting.